Costa Rica Surf Resort Booking Policy
We are a small family business and only able to offer six rooms on the property. Each room counts for us, we appreciate your understanding of the polices below.
- Corky Carroll’s Surf School requires a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $500 to secure each room for the reservation.
- The guest’s remaining package balance is to be paid no later than 30 days prior to departure date and is non-refundable or transferable beyond that time.
- If you cancel your reservation 60 days prior to your reservation date, we will credit your deposit for a future trip. We want you to come on our trip, we will work with you to make it happen.
- Reservation cancellations made after 60 days prior to your trip and we can sell your room, we will issue you a credit of your deposit paid. If we are not able to resell your room, then we will not be able to credit the deposit paid.
- If your stay is cancelled by us, but due to reasons beyond our control (like a natural disaster for example), Corky Carroll’s Surf School is not liable for any refunds or travel costs.
- We do not give cash refunds under any circumstances
- If you have any more questions maybe we can answer them on our Typical Day and Frequently Asked Questions page!