Who we are
Founded in 1998 as the very first surf school in the area, we introduced the all-inclusive "Surf & Stay" experience to Nosara, Costa Rica! Following the success of our original Huntington Beach CA location, the doors to our international surf camp opened just two years later for travelers and surfers alike. Our privately-owned surf lodge sits on a half-acre of beautiful tropical landscape just minutes from one of the most sought after beach breaks in Costa Rica. As a 2nd generation family business, we continue to provide a unique Costa Rican experience, welcoming everyone to come surf and stay with us.
You may be a first-timer, someone looking to advance their skills, a solo traveler searching for some great surf, or a family on vacation. Our surf coaching program offers customized private lessons for all ages and experience levels. There is also a variety of other nearby activities to fuel your sense of adventure including yoga, horseback riding, ATV’s, ziplining, and more! All you need to do is get yourself to the airport and we take care of the rest.
- Transportation to and from the airport in Costa Rica
- Accommodations in one of our private bungalows
- Freshly prepared breakfast, lunch, and dinner with beer and local juices
- 4-minute walk to beach from our private property
- Wide selection of surfboards to use
- Morning private 1:1 surf lesson
- Daily filming of morning surf sessions with post lesson critique
- YouTube and DropBox links of highlighted surf footage from your stay
- Sunset group surfing with the coaches
- Free Wi-Fi in our open-air rancho
- Housekeeping and weekly laundry service
- 24/7 access to our private pool