Nosara Surf Camp Property Details
Our privately-owned surf lodge is surrounded by half an acre of lush Costa Rican rainforest, creating a breathtaking secluded backdrop for your surf and stay. Guests will find comfort in one of six private bungalows, featuring two queen beds with pillow tops and high quality linens, a small dining area, mini-fridge, private bathroom with a walk-in hot/cold shower, and an in-room safe to hold personal valuables. Each bungalow also has a private patio overlooking the jungle garden and pool.
All freshly prepared meals are served in our open air Rancho, where guests can enjoy all the comforts of home. Cold beer or fresh juice at the beautiful custom-built wood bar and unwind in the lounge area with TV and free WiFi. Chaise lounges and a palapa with hammocks provide relaxing options for guests after a refreshing dip in the lagoon-style pool. Outdoor showers are conveniently available for a fresh water rinse following a long day of surfing or swimming. Don't forget, the pristine white sand beach of Playa Guiones is just a quick 4 minute walk from our property!
Surf Camp Amenities Include
- 2 double beds (room for one additional bed on request)
- Private bathroom with spacious hot/cold shower and hair dryer (upon request)
- 2 person dining area
- In-room safe
- Patios overlooking garden and pool
- Ceiling fans in rooms
- Rancho with lounge, bar, free Wi-Fi, and TV (including sports packages)
- US standard outlets (no adapter needed)
- Lagoon-style pool is open 24 hours
- Pool-side palapa
- Outdoor garden showers