Private Surfing Lesson Directions
Our surfing school is located at Bolsa Chica State Beach between lifeguard towers 18 and 19. Bolsa Chica State Beach is located approximately 2.5 miles North of the Huntington Beach Pier.
Located at Bolsa Chica State Beach, the state beach provides bathrooms with hot and cold water showers 20 yards from our camp with plenty of parking and easy pick-up and drop-off. A beach break (no rocks) consistently 30% to 40% smaller in wave size compared to other southern California surf breaks. Less crowds and no aggressive locals, providing optimal conditions for your experience.
Directions from Los Angeles area:
- Take connecting freeways to the I-405 south exit Bolsa Chica Road just before exit to the Garden Grove Freeway 22.
- Continue South approximately 5 miles until Warner Avenue, then turn right (West)
- Continue until Pacific Coast Highway, then turn left (South)
- Exactly 1.5 miles is the entrance to Bolsa Chica State Beach
- Turn left and proceed to parking lot 16
- We are set up on the beach between lifeguard towers 18 & 19 during the summer months. September through May, we are set up in the parking lot at our truck pictured at the top of this page.