Some of the Things to Do At Huntington Beach for Budget People
With vibrant downtown packed with dining and shopping options and 10 miles of broad sandy beaches there are lots of things to do Huntington Beach within your budget. Some of the Huntington Beach attractions are list here under for your consideration.
· Free access to Huntington Beach allows you to enjoy splashes of the waves and taking sunbath throughout the day on beach sand.
· Huntington Beach Main Street is the perfect place to spend your evening after spending whole day on the beach.
· You can also go for fishing off the pier at Huntington Beach as no license is required here for this purpose. You can do that for free.
· There are a number of free courts near the Huntington Beach Pier along its coastline which allow you to play beach volleyball free of cost.
· The street performers performing on every Tuesday evening during Surf City Night on the main street are among the other attractions in Huntington Beach
· The 1850 feet long pier at Huntington Beach allows the visitors to view surfers and sunset
· More than 200 species of birds at Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve nearly five miles from this beach is also among the attractions Huntington Beach invites visitors to visit.
· One can also visit Shipley Nature Center in the Central Park at Huntington beach to know about naive plants found in California as many free kid-friendly events and educational seminars are held here for general public.
· Skateboarding, roller skating or biking along the 8.5 mile long paved path along the beach is also one of the things to do Huntington Beach by the visitors without burdening their pocket.
· The new Wetlands and Wildlife Care and Education Center at the Wetlands Huntington Beach allow you to learn about the ecology of this region.
· One can have of exploring Huntington Beach Main Street in the downtown in the evening on Tuesdays and weekends.
· The monthly Art Walk is also among the Huntington Beach attractions which invite the visitors to explore downtown on the third Thursday of every month. You get a map of the locations of the artists at evening event from the International Surfing Museum. They also offer wristbands to the visitors to allow them discounts at the participating businesses and restaurants.
· The Surfing Hall of Fame along the northern side of Main Street is among the attractions in Huntington Beach, starting from the Surfboards of Jack, as it allows the visitors to explore the surfing items of their choice.
· Many boutique stores at The Strand on Main Street invite visitors for window shopping
· The Vans Off the Wall Skatepark is among numerous Huntington Beach attractions which allow you to test your skills free of cost. Those who do not travel with their gear can avail rentals available here.
· The International Surfing Museum in Huntington Beach downtown can be visited almost free of cost as they ask to donate only $2 per visitor which is not too much to affect your budget.
Thus there are lots of fun things to do Huntington Beach without affecting your budget considerably.